HR Resources - ADP
ADP TotalSource is an all-in-one HR solution that’s 100% focused on all aspects of HR. It is an Award-winning tech platform and end users use ADP to request time off, enter hourly time on time cards, sign-up for benefits and 401K, view pay stubs, set-up direct deposit, and view tax forms (withholding and W2s).
First Step: Accessing MyTotalSource
Your employer, in partnership with ADP TotalSource, offers leading edge online tools to help you manage your personal information, view your paycheck and much more. To get started, follow the instructions below (if you already registered, please skip to step 8):
Create Your Online User ID and Password
- Open a new browser window
- Copy the following URL, paste it into the address bar of the browser and click Go, or press the Enter key https://mytotalsource.adp.com
- Click on the Register here link – *it may take 24 hours for your account to be activated so you can register – If you have already registered, please skip to step 8
- Enter the Registration Code: ypinr-292427.
- Click on the Go button.
- Follow the online instructions to complete the registration
- Close the browser window
- Open a new browser window, copy the following URL, paste it into the address bar of the browser and click Go or press the Enter key https://mytotalsource.adp.com
- Under the User Login tab, enter your new User ID and Password and click Log In
If you have questions regarding your login information, please call the Employee Service Center at (844) 448-0325.